Date of last update: 17/09/2023
1. Who is the data controller?
- Identity of the data controller: APE CERAMICA S.L
- VAT number: B123220966
- Address: C/LUXEMBURGO, PARCEL 46. 12006, CASTELLÓN. CASTELLÓN
- Phone: +34 964 340 434
2. What personal data do we process?
Within the scope of various processing activities carried out in the organization, the following types of data are collected:
3. For what purposes and specific cases do we process personal data?
At https://www.apegrupo.com/, personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: responding to information requests received regarding the products and services offered, as well as addressing any other type of questions sent by users.
- Create 3D Projects: projects shared through the platform by users, available for download and modification.
- Candidates: conducting internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
- Internal information system: processing data related to reports or inquiries regarding possible breaches of the organization’s ethical code or internal regulations, acts, or behaviors that may be contrary to general or sectoral regulations, with the aim of managing the investigation processes of possible reports or inquiries. Personal data collected will not be used to create profiles or make automated decisions.
4. What is the legal basis for data processing?
Personal information may be processed within the organization for:
For responding to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum requested information. Otherwise, requests may not be addressed.
5. How long do we process personal data?
At https://www.apegrupo.com/, personal data is processed for the following periods:
- The period established by law.
- The period necessary to fulfill operational obligations.
Data will be retained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any potential liabilities arising from that purpose and data processing, in accordance with the regulations mentioned earlier, as well as the periods established in archival and documentation regulations that may apply.
6. With whom do we share personal data?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
Service providers performing services on our behalf.
In this regard, it should be noted that international transfers may occur due to the use of the Mailchimp tool for sending commercial communications. Mailchimp’s servers are located in the United States; however, Mailchimp commits to transferring and processing data in accordance with standard contractual clauses, providing protection to users in accordance with the European data protection regulations.
7. What rights can you exercise?
According to European regulations, the rights available to you are as follows:
- Access: the right to request information from the controller about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification: the right to request the modification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Objection: the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Automated individual decisions: the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
- Restriction: the right to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain cases.
- Deletion or forgetfulness: the right to have your personal data deleted.
- Portability: the right to request the controller to provide your personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for resolving the request is 30 days from its receipt; it may be extended by a maximum of two months if necessary.
The requester can exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing documentation proving the requester’s identity (copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent)
- Postal mail to C/LUXEMBURGO, PARCEL 46. 12006, CASTELLÓN. CASTELLÓN, providing documentation proving the requester’s identity (copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent)
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.